PROTOCOL CORONA / COVID-19
Recommendations to control the spread of covid-19
- Use your personal protective equipment: do not forget to always wear your face mask correctly.
- Always keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid crowded places.
- Wash your hands whenever you are in contact with people and when you have touched any contaminated objects and surfaces, and do not touch your face.
- If you don’t have access to clean water to wash your hands, use antibacterial gel or alcohol.
- The vehicles are disinfected before a tour starts and after it has ended.
- The drivers use personal protective equipment (face masks, antibacterial gel and wet wipes).
- Before entering the vehicle, your temperature will be measured and your luggage will be disinfected.
- The vehicle is equipped with a security kit including gloves and face masks.
- Before check-in: Before arriving at the hotel or destination, you must complete a digital form about your health. The link will be sent to you in advance.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, your luggage will be disinfected and your temperature will be measured.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, wash your hands and disinfect your shoes and clothes.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, you will sign a document confirming that you are in good health and agreeing to notify the hotel within 15 days of the check-in date if you show any symptoms of corona / covid-19.
- You hand in the keys to the hotel room.
- In your presence the guide must use personal protective equipment such as a face mask and disinfectants.
- Activities and guided tours should take place outdoors to avoid crowds.
- A guide must stay at least 2 meters away from other people, both from the people the guide is showing around and from others.
Restaurants, cafes and bars
- Your temperature will be measured upon entry.
- Upon entering, wash your hands and disinfect your shoes and clothing.
- You are advised to pay electronically. With cash payments, please wash your hands immediately afterwards.